Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Master Quest OoT & Early Global Link

On the official Nintendo site, it says that OoT 3DS will come out June 19th (Oops, sorry guys. Two days later than I previously said.) Also, it states that it will include the Master Quest version of the game too.

Master Quest OoT is pretty much just the original game, but all the dungeons are on Steroids. So its sort of an accomplishment. If you win it, you get kudos from me. I think the original games are hard enough. But I would try to do that AFTER I've won the original version, since I am "Obsessed"

Finally, Global Link, (Pokemon) came out a day early. But I don't suggest going on until later at night. The servers are so backed up that it's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get on. BUT I do suggest setting up your Trainer Club account now, so do don't have to wait when it's better to come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment