Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Skyward Trailer

There's been a new Skyward Sword trailer released at the Comic-Con in San Diego. Quite honestly, this might be the best thing that's ever happened to me. Gorons in Skyward Sword. Period. I mean, you can tell I have an obsession with Gorons if you just read the title of my blog, The Goron Times. The Goron appears at 1:30. He looks like he's some sort of traveling merchant. Does this mean that Gorons will be traveling around like in The Wind Waker? Only time will tell.


Also: I've beaten Ocarina of Time this morning. The first Ganondorf wasn't that hard, but when he appeared as Beast Ganon, things got a little more interesting. All in all, great game. It's now my favorite Zelda game behind Wind Waker. (If you know me, I have an obsession with Gorons, and the Wind Waker) I already have MM on my Wii, I'm at the Pirate Fortress.

1 comment:


  1. With a Hotmail account, you can send and receive emails quickly and easily as well as login and use all Microsoft services.
    log in to hotmail | sign in to hotmail
    Gmail sign in | Gmail login
    This is the game so players feel very fierce , adventurous . You try to join and play this game , you will feel great like.
    strike force heroes | strike force heroes 4
    happy wheels | tank trouble 2 | slitherio
    gun mayhem 2 | age of war | can your pet

    ReplyDelete