Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dawn of the First Day

Woah, haven't posted in a while! I've been busy with school, though, so who can blame me. Today is the release of Skyward Sword, and as of now, it's 8 in the morning. My parents are going to drive me to Gamestop (which is an hour drive away) and get me a copy as an early birthday present, because as some of you know I was born on Thanksgiving. It's just- weird to think that it's finally over. All these posts, all this anticipation, will be gone. And I'm not saying I'm not looking forward to the game, 'cause I am, but- what are we gonna post now? Oh well, now we can wait for E3. Whelp, see you guys soon, I hope I can get some gameplay up.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! Wow I dunno why but I feel emotional today. I guess my mind is still trailing through memory lane.

    ReplyDelete