Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dawn of the First Day

Woah, haven't posted in a while! I've been busy with school, though, so who can blame me. Today is the release of Skyward Sword, and as of now, it's 8 in the morning. My parents are going to drive me to Gamestop (which is an hour drive away) and get me a copy as an early birthday present, because as some of you know I was born on Thanksgiving. It's just- weird to think that it's finally over. All these posts, all this anticipation, will be gone. And I'm not saying I'm not looking forward to the game, 'cause I am, but- what are we gonna post now? Oh well, now we can wait for E3. Whelp, see you guys soon, I hope I can get some gameplay up.

5 comments:

  1. Agreed! Wow I dunno why but I feel emotional today. I guess my mind is still trailing through memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
    unblocked games| unblocked games at school| unblocked games| friv4school| friv for school| tetris unblocked| friv games| frivgames| barbie games| barbiegames| monster high games| kizi2| kizi 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read this type of material Good and attractive information I take from it..Thank you for posting such a good article
    happy wheels
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcomes to google terminal keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.
    google snake this was actually EARN TO DIE
    what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here! AGE OF WAR 2
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while HAPPY WHEELS
    I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! Slitherio
    Amazing insight you have on this, Slither io This article always blew me BIG FARM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! Thanks for sharing the information. I like this information. Keep posting
    happy wheels demo | friv4school | happy wheels game | girls go games | games 2 girls | happy wheels 2

    ReplyDelete