Monday, May 2, 2011

New Pokemon Video Game/A Warm Welcome/ Zelda Tournament

News has been really slow lately, and I really needed to post something before everybody stopped reading my blog.



New Pokemon Video Game
Well, it was announced on one of those crazy Japanese Magazines that they will announce a new Pokemon Video game in this month's issue. Is it anew Battle Revolution game? Pokemon Gray? A stupid typing game no one cares about? Only time will tell.

Warm Welcome
I'm elated that I finally have my second follower. Lucas MythForge! Thanks for joining my blog, and thanks to Sierra/Windilly for bearing with me.
 
Zelda Game Tournament
You may have read about this on Medli's Messages, but hey. That's what affiliates are for. IGN is doing a Best Zelda Game tournament, but some of those match-ups are totally bogus. I mean, Four Swords against Majora's Mask? Who thought of that? 

Anyway, thanks for reading, The Goron Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment